Pages


TINY STUDIO on YOUTUBE: THE TRANSITION

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

TINY STUDIO+ : DAY 7


The mural after DAY 7

.Today I was interviewed by Ms. Smiley Julve of The Sun regarding the real meaning behind this piece of art. So as not to preempt the article in the next issue of this paper, I will upload what I have written about the story behind this mural at a later date.

I have very interesting ideas behind why I did this plus other stories gradually unfolding as I continue to work on this piece every time I visit this gallery.

As for you readers, there is suspense involved while waiting for the final look of the mural but as the artist I have already finalized it in my mind however sketchy and abstract it may still seem to be.

Btw, Smiley also posed in front of the mural as I sketched her shadow.