Pages


TINY STUDIO on YOUTUBE: THE TRANSITION

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A BUSY WEEK AND, A PAINTING AUCTIONED.



Me and fellow artist Paul Gustilo (also from Iloilo, my province). No! We are not martial artists (I hate violence now). We are visual artists.



It's the Philippine Association of Hong Kong ball (more photos here by Butch Durias). What a change of environment! That's my lovely wife at the center.



Hong Kong Barrister Ms. Ody Lai officiating the auction of my painting GLITZ AND GLAMOR.at the PAHK Ball at Conrad Hotel, Hong Kong.

GLITZ AND GLAMOR is the second painting I did for this association of Filipino professionals in Hong Kong. The first was THE CHANGING TIMES.



An excellent performance by Ms. Bituin Escalante





What a privilege to be seated at the head table! I did not expect this to happen. Many thanks to our Almighty God the Father for this. It is inevitable for artists to socialize sometimes...but I prefer a simpler life.



Me and my wife with the Philippine Mt. Everest team.



Weeks and days before June 12 and after is usually busy when all the celebrations here and there to commemorate the Philippine independence drive people crazily excited and preoccupied. I'm glad to meet again Mrs. Milabel Amar of Amnesty International.



We had the Philippine Consulate Ball at the JW Marriott Hotel Here I am with Consul General Vicente, the Vice Consul for Cultural Affairs and some friends